Navigation: Projects → Assets
Assets form is used to add information about assets and show related information.
Review Assets form
1. General information about Asset is provided in tab General.
- Title: indicated name of property.
- Status: indicated object installation level.
- Type: indicated type of object.
- Area: indicated area of object.
- Floor: indicated floor of object.
- Rooms: indicated number of rooms.
- Progress: indicated progress of object.
- Country: indicated country where is object.
- City: indicated city where is object
- Street address: indicated address of object.
- Post code: indicated post code of address.
- Asset Account: indicated person or company, which acquired object.
- Project: indicated project.
- Activity: indicated activity of project.
- Owner: indicated the agent which sold object.
2. In tab Media it is possible to attach files. Click Select Files or do Drag & Drop.
3. In tab Notes it is possible to leave notes. Click Add note to create new note.
4. Available navigation buttons:
- Add new: is used to create new asset.
- To list: is used to go to the list of assets.
5. Available Info Tab:
- Groups: allows grouping Assets according to types determined (list is taken from Settings → Groups → Asset).
Perform actions in the list of Assets
1. As in all lists, you can work with Assets by using standard functionality buttons: filter Assets, add new Asset, change table properties, search Asset, narrow or extend information viewable in table cells.
2. Edit or add additional information to the Assets, delete Assets from the list.
3. It is possible to perform actions with Assets in the list without opening the entries. After selecting single or multiple Assets by marking lines or selecting all Assets by clicking button available actions are:
- Export records: is used to export selected Assets to MS Excel file.
- Set Owner: is used to assign new Owner to selected Assets.
- Set Group: is used to set up a group for selected Assets.