Navigation: Finances → Payments
Payments indicate information about payments from customers.
Review Payment form
1. General information about Payment is provided in tab General. You have to fill in this information when creating new Payment.
2. In tab Media it is possible to attach files. Click Select Files or do Drag & Drop.
3. In tab Notes it is possible to leave notes. Click Add note to create new note.
4. Actions that can be taken with Payment:
- Copy: allows creating duplicate of the Payment. This option allows to simplify the process of creating new Payments.
5. Available Info Tabs:
- Tasks: List of tasks related to the Payment. Click to add new Task or and select Process to generate Tasks from a template.
- Process: allows initiating processes and seeing the progress of initiated processes.
- Triggers: allows seeing and adding Task triggers related to this Task.
- Revisions: history of actions taken with the Payment.
- Groups: allows grouping Payments according to types determined (list is taken from Settings → Groups).
6. Available navigation buttons:
- Add new: is used to create new Payment.
- To list: is used to go to the list of Payment.
Create new Payment
To create new Payment follow these steps:
1. Go to Finances → Acceptance Payments and in the list of Payments click .
2. Fill in fields in tab General:
- Title: indicates what particular payment is about.
- Status: indicates what is the progress of a payment (list is taken from Settings → Dictionary → Payments → Status).
- Planned date: indicates planned date of the payment. Calculated automatically according to invoice date and payment period.
- Actual date: indicates date when the payment was received.
- Amount: indicates full amount of payment including taxes.
- Document number: indicates unique document number.
- Invoice date: related Acceptance certificate, Invoice or Invoice proforma date.
- Payment period: payment period filled automatically according to payment period defined in a related Acceptance certificate, Invoice or Pro Forma Invoice form. If payment period is not defined in related objects’ forms, default payment period defined in Settings will be filled.
- Account: Payment account (list is taken from Sales → Accounts).
- Project: indicates related Project to particular Payment. (list is taken from Projects → Projects).
- Acceptance certificate: indicates related Acceptance Certificate to particular Payment (list is taken from Finances → Acceptance Certificates).
- Invoice: indicates related Invoice to particular Payment ( list is taken from Finances → Invoices).
- Invoice Proforma: indicates related Pro Forma Invoice to particular Payment (list is taken from Finances → Pro Forma Invoices).
- Owner: user that created Payment record.
Create Task related to Payment
It is possible to create Tasks related to Payment in several locations of the system: Kanban window, Tasks list window, Payment form, Payments list window.
To create new Task related to Payment in the Payment form follow these steps:
1. In tab Tasks click .
2. Fill in Task’s information and click Save.
Generate a set of Tasks related to Payment (initiate Process)
It is possible to generate a set of Tasks related to Payment from a template (initiate a predefined process). To generate a set of Tasks related to Payment follow these steps:
- In tab Tasks click and select Process or in tab Process click .
- Select process template from the drop-down menu (list is taken from Settings → Processes).
- Define date when process should start / finish.
- Define date type: Start – First Task of the process will start on the indicated date, Finish – dates of the process Tasks will be defined so that the process would end on the indicated date. Important: there is a possibility to define process finish date only if process does not have decision tasks.
- Active Update dates option automatically updates tasks dates when changes in process task planned dates are made.
- Click Save.
Perform actions in the list of Payments
1. As in all lists, you can work with Payments by using standard functionality buttons: filter Payments, add new Payment, change table properties, search Payments, narrow or extend information viewable in table cells, edit or add additional information to the Payment, delete Payments from the list.
2. It is possible to see how many related Not Started, In Progress, Waiting, Done or Cancelled tasks Payments has.
3. It is possible to perform actions with Payments in the list without opening the entries. After selecting single or multiple Payments by marking lines or selecting all Payments by clicking button available actions are:
- Export records: is used to export selected Payments to MS Excel file.
- Set Status: is used to set status of selected Payments.
- Set Owner: is used to assign new Owner to selected Payments.
- Set Groups: is used to set up a group for selected Payments.
- Create Task: is used to create new Task related to selected Payments. In case several Payments are selected several Tasks will be created.