Navigation: Finances → Invoices → Purchase Invoice
Purchase Invoices indicate information about client invoiced acceptance certificates.
Review Purchase Invoice form
1. General information about Purchase Invoice is provided in tab General. You have to fill in this information when creating new Purchase Invoice.
2. In tab Media it is possible to attach files. Click Select Files or do Drag & Drop.
3. In tab Notes it is possible to leave notes. Click Add note to create new note.
4. Actions that can be taken with Invoice:
- Update account: updates Purchase Invoice account with final related data (company code, Vat code, address).
- Copy: creates copy of the opened Purchase Invoice.
5. Available Info Tabs:
- Lines: Purchase Invoice parts (lines) that were established in the Acceptance Certificate. Click to create new line and provide the required information.
- Payments: information about planned and received payments regarding provided services for clients. Click to create new Payment and provide information or click to assign existing payment.
- Tasks: list of Tasks related to Purchase Invoice. Click to add new Task or and select Process to generate Tasks from a template.
- Process: allows initiating processes and seeing the progress of initiated processes.
- Revisions: history of actions taken with the Purchase Invoice.
- Groups: allows grouping Purchase Invoices according to types determined (list is taken from Settings → Groups).
6. Available navigation buttons:
- Add new: is used to create new Purchase Invoice.
- To list: is used to go to the list of Purchase Invoices.
Create new Purchase Invoice
To create new Purchase Invoice follow these steps:
1. Go to Finances → Invoices → Purchase Invoice and in the list of Purchase Invoices click .
2. Fill in fields in tab General:
- Primary account: field is displayed if there are multiple active Primary Accounts (defined in Settings → Settings → Primary Account).
- Invoice Number: number fill in manually.
- Status: indicates the progress of the Purchase Invoice (list is taken from Settings → Dictionary → Invoices → Status).
- Date issued: date when the Purchase Invoice was issued. Automatically generates the current date.
- Remarks: notes that are related to the Purchase Invoice.
- Payment period: payment period filled automatically according to payment period defined in a related Project’s form.
- Due date: payment due date. Calculated automatically according to Purchase Invoice creation date and payment period.
- Supplier: indicates supplier of purchase invoice.
- Account: indicates the Account that the Purchase Invoice is being written for.
- Project: indicates Purchase Invoice is related to Project of the previous stated Account.
- Purchase Invoice proforma: a relation to Pro Forma Invoice. When Invoice generated from Pro Forma Invoice, filled automatically.
- Purchase: indicates which purchase is related Purchase Invoice.
- Tax: tax rate for the Purchase Invoice.
- Language: indicates language of Purchase Invoice. Language is set according to Account language when Account is selected.
- Owner: user that created Purchase Invoice record.
3. Click Save.
Add Purchase Invoice line
To add Purchase Invoice line follow these steps:
1. In tab Lines click .
2. Fill in Line information:
- UOM: unit of measurement.
- Description: description of the provided services, products.
- Quantity: quantity of units of measurements.
- Price excl. Taxes: price excluding taxes.
- Taxes: tax used for purchase invoice line.
3. Click Save.
In case Purchase Invoice is generated from related Purchase Acceptance certificate Purchase Invoice lines will be automatically copied from Purchase Acceptance certificate.
Add new Purchase Payment
There is a possibility to create new related Payment or assign existent Payment.
To add new Payment follow these steps:
1. In tab Payments click .
2. Fill in Payment information:
- Title: indicates what particular payment is about.
- Status: indicates what is the progress of a payment (list is taken from Settings → Dictionary → Payments → Status).
- Planned date: indicates planned date of the payment.
- Actual date: indicates date when the payment was received.
- Amount: indicates full amount of payment including taxes
- Document number: indicates unique document number.
- Invoice date: indicates invoice date.
- Payment period: indicates payment period.
- Supplier: indicates supplier of invoice payment.
- Account: Payment account (list is taken from Sales → Accounts), when creating Payment from Purchase Invoice form filled automatically.
- Project: indicates related Project to particular Payment. (list is taken from Projects → Projects).
- Purchase Acceptance certificate: indicates related Purchase Acceptance Certificate to particular Payment (list is taken from Finances → Acceptance Certificates → Purchase Acceptance Certificates).
- Purchase Invoice: indicates related Purchase Invoice to particular Payment ( list is taken from Finances → Invoices → Purchase Invoices), when creating Payment from Purchase Invoice form filled automatically.
- Purchase Invoice Proforma: indicates related Purchase Pro Forma Invoice to particular Payment (list is taken from Finances → Pro Forma Invoices → Purchase Pro Forma Invoices).
- Purchase: indicates related purchase to particular Payment (ilst is taken from Finances → Purchases).
- Owner: indicates owner of payment.
3. Click Save.
To assign existent Payment follow these steps:
Create Task related to Purchase Invoice
It is possible to create Tasks related to Purchase Invoice in several locations of the system: Kanban window, Tasks list window, Purchase Invoice form, Purchase Invoices list window.
To create new Task related to Purchase Invoice in the Purchase Invoice form follow these steps:
1. In tab Tasks click .
2. Fill in Task’s information and click Save.
Generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase Invoice (initiate Process)
It is possible to generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase Invoice from a template (initiate a predefined process). To generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase Invoice follow these steps:
- In tab Tasks click and select Process or in tab Process click .
- Select process template from the drop-down menu (list is taken from Settings → Processes).
- Define date when process should start / finish.
- Define date type: Start – First Task of the process will start on the indicated date, Finish – dates of the process Tasks will be defined so that the process would end on the indicated date. Important: there is a possibility to define process finish date only if process does not have decision tasks.
- Active Update dates option automatically updates tasks dates when changes in process task planned dates are made.
- Click Save.
Perform actions in the list of Purchase Invoices
1. As in all lists, you can work with Purchase Invoices by using standard functionality buttons: filter purchase Invoices, add new Purchase Invoice, change table properties, search Purchases Invoices, narrow or extend information viewable in table cells, edit or add additional information to the Purchase Invoice, delete Purchase Invoice from the list.
2. It is possible to see how many related Not Started, In Progress, Waiting, Done or Cancelled tasks Purchase Invoice has.
3. It is possible to perform actions with Purchases Invoices in the list without opening the entries. After selecting single or multiple Purchases Invoices by marking lines or selecting all Purchases Invoices by clicking button available actions are:
- Export records: is used to export selected Purchases Invoices to MS Excel file.
- Set Status: is used to set status of selected Purchases Invoices.
- Set Owner: is used to set owner of selected Purchases Invoices.
- Set Groups: is used to set up a group for selected Purchase Invoices.
- Create Task: is used to create new Task related to selected Purchases Invoices. In case several Purchases Invoices are selected several Tasks will be created.