Navigation: Finances → Payments → Purchase Payments
Payments indicate information about payments of purchase.
Review Purchase Payment form
1. General information about Payment is provided in tab General. You have to fill in this information when creating new Purchase Payment.
2. In tab Media it is possible to attach files. Click Select Files or do Drag & Drop.
3. In tab Notes it is possible to leave notes. Click Add note to create new note.
4. Actions that can be taken with Payment:
- Copy: allows creating duplicate of the Payment. This option allows to simplify the process of creating new Payments.
5. Available Info Tabs:
- Tasks: list of tasks related to the Purchase Payment. Click to add new Task or and select Process to generate Tasks from a template.
- Process: allows initiating processes and seeing the progress of initiated processes.
- Groups: allows grouping Purchase Payments according to types determined (list is taken from Settings → Groups).
- Revisions: history of actions taken with the Purchase Payment.
6. Available navigation buttons:
- Add new: is used to create new Purchase Payment.
- To list: is used to go to the list of Purchase Payment.
Create new Purchase Payment
To create new Purchase Payment follow these steps:
- Title: indicates what particular payment is about.
- Status: indicates what is the progress of a payment (list is taken from Settings → Dictionary → Payments → Status).
- Planned date: indicates planned date of the payment.
- Actual date: indicates date when the payment was received.
- Amount: indicates full amount of payment including taxes.
- Document number: indicates unique document number.
- Invoice date: related Purchase Acceptance certificate, Purchase Invoice or Purchase Invoice proforma date.
- Payment period: payment period filled automatically according to payment period defined in a related Purchase Acceptance certificate, Purchase Invoice or Purchase Pro Forma Invoice form.
- Supplier: indicates supplier of purchase payment.
- Account: Payment account (list is taken from Sales → Accounts).
- Project: indicates related Project to particular Purchase Payment. (list is taken from Projects → Projects).
- Purchase Acceptance certificate: indicates related Purchase Acceptance Certificate to particular Purchase Payment (list is taken from Finances → Acceptance Certificates → Purchase Acceptance Certificates).
- Purchase Invoice: indicates related Purchase Invoice to particular Purchase Payment (list is taken from Finances → Invoices → Purchase Invoices).
- Purchase Invoice Proforma: indicates related Purchase Pro Forma Invoice to particular Purchase Payment (list is taken from Finances → Pro Forma Invoices → Purchase Pro Forma Invoices).
- Purchase: indicates purchase related to particular purchase payment.
- Owner: user that created Payment record.
Create Task related to Purchase Payment
It is possible to create Tasks related to Purchase Payment in several locations of the system: Kanban window, Tasks list window, Purchase Payment form, Purchase Payments list window.
To create new Task related to Purchase Payment in the Purchase Payment form follow these steps:
1. In tab Tasks click .
2. Fill in Task’s information and click Save.
Generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase Payment (initiate Process)
It is possible to generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase Payment from a template (initiate a predefined process). To generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase Payment follow these steps:
- In tab Tasks click and select Process or in tab Process click .
- Select process template from the drop-down menu (list is taken from Settings → Processes).
- Define date when process should start / finish.
- Define date type: Start – First Task of the process will start on the indicated date, Finish – dates of the process Tasks will be defined so that the process would end on the indicated date. Important: there is a possibility to define process finish date only if process does not have decision tasks.
- Active Update dates option automatically updates tasks dates when changes in process task planned dates are made.
- Click Save.
Perform actions in the list of Purchase Payments
1. As in all lists, you can work with Purchase Payments by using standard functionality buttons: filter Payments, add new Payment, change table properties, search Payments, narrow or extend information viewable in table cells, edit or add additional information to the Payment, delete Payments from the list.
2. It is possible to see how many related Not Started, In Progress, Waiting, Done or Cancelled tasks Purchase Payments has.
3. It is possible to perform actions with Purchase Payments in the list without opening the entries. After selecting single or multiple Purchase Payments by marking lines or selecting all Purchase Payments by clicking button available actions are:
- Export records: is used to export selected Purchase Payments to MS Excel file.
- Assign Group: is used to assign selected Purchase Payments to a group.
- Remove Group: is used to remove selected Purchase Payments from a group.
- Set Status: is used to set status of selected Purchase Payments.
- Set Owner: is used to assign new owner to selected Purchase Payments.
- Create Task: is used to create new Task related to selected Purchase Payments. In case several Purchase Payments are selected several Tasks will be created.