Navigation: Finances → Purchases
Purchases indicate information about purchased supplies and services that are not billed for client.
Review Purchase form
1. General information about Purchase is provided in tab General. You have to fill in this information when creating new Purchase.
2. In tab Media it is possible to attach files. Click Select Files or do Drag & Drop.
3. In tab Notes it is possible to leave notes. Click Add note to create new note.
4. Available Info Tabs:
- Lines: list information about purchase. Click to assign resources, material resource or expenses from the project. Click to create work resource, material resource, expense.
- Tasks: list of tasks related to the Purchase. Click to add new Task or and select Process to generate Tasks from a template.
- Process: allows initiating processes and seeing the progress of initiated processes.
- Acceptances: list of acceptances certificate of the Purchase. Click to create new purchase acceptance certificate. When creating a purchase order, the amount inherited is the sum of the purchase lines.
- Invoices: list of invoice of the Purchase. Click to create new purchase invoice.
- Pro Forma Invoices: list of the proforma invoice of the Purchase. Click to create new purchase pro forma invoice.
- Payments: information about planned and received payments regarding provided services. Click to create new Payment and provide information or click to assign existing payment.
- Revisions: history of actions taken with the Purchase.
- Groups: allows grouping Purchases according to types determined (list is taken from Settings → Groups).
5. Available navigation buttons:
- Add new: is used to create new Purchase.
- To list: is used to go to the list of Purchase.
Create new Purchase
To create new Purchase follow these steps:
1. Go to Finances → Purchases and in the list of Purchases click go to related Project Purchase tab and click .
2. Fill in fields in tab General:
- Title: indicates what the particular Purchase is.
- Status: indicates the status of particular Purchase (list is taken from Settings → Dictionary → Purchase → Status).
- Date: indicates date of the Purchase.
- Number: indicates number of the Purchase.
- Tax: tax rate for the Purchase.
- Payment period: indicates payment period of the Purchase. It is fill in manually.
- Supplier: indicates chosen supplier (list is taken from Sales→ Accounts) for the Purchase.
- Account: indicates Account for whose contract the Purchase is being done.
- Project: indicates Project that required the Purchase.
- Owner: indicates Owner of the Purchase. By default it is the user who is entering purchase information. If required can be manually changed.
Create Task related to Purchase
It is possible to create Tasks related to Purchase in several locations of the system: Kanban window, Tasks list window, Purchase form, Purchases list window.
To create new Task related to Purchase in the Purchase form follow these steps:
1. In tab Tasks click .
2. Fill in Task’s information and click Save.
Generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase (iniciate Process)
It is possible to generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase from a template (initiate a predefined process). To generate a set of Tasks related to Purchase follow these steps:
1. In tab Tasks click and select Process or in tab Process click .
2. Select process template from the drop-down menu (list is taken from Settings → Processes).
3. Define date when process should start / finish.
4. Define date type: start – First Task of the process will start on the indicated date, finish – dates of the process Tasks will be defined so that the process would end on the indicated date. Important: there is a possibility to define process finish date only if process does not have decision tasks.
5. Click Save.
Perform actions in the list of Purchases
1. As in all lists, you can work with Purchases by using standard functionality buttons: filter Purchases, add new Purchase, change table properties, search Purchase, narrow or extend information viewable in table cells, edit or add additional information to the Purchase, delete Purchase from the list.
2. It is possible to see how many related Not Started, In Progress, Done or Cancelled tasks Purchases has.
3. It is possible to perform actions with Purchases in the list without opening the entries. After selecting single or multiple Purchases by marking lines or selecting all Purchases by clicking button available actions are:
- Export records: is used to export selected Purchases to MS Excel file.
- Set Status: is used to set status of selected Purchases.
- Set Owner: is used to set owner of selected Purchases.
- Create Task: is used to create new Task related to selected Purchases. In case several Purchases are selected several Tasks will be created.
- Assign Group: is used to assign selected Purchases to a group.
- Remove Group: is used to remove selected Purchases from a group.