Navigation: Sales → Contacts
A Contact is an individual related to Account.
Review Contact form
1. General information about Contact is provided in tab General. You have to fill in this information when creating new Contact.
2. In tab Media it is possible to attach files. Click Select Files or do Drag & Drop.
3. In tab Notes it is possible to leave notes. Click Add note to create new note.
4. Available Info Tabs:
- Communications: allows assigning contact information. Click to add new communication and fill information.
- Accounts: indicates Accounts the Contact is related with. Click and select Assign to assign Contact to existent Account or to add new related Account.
- Backlog: allows seeing and creating backlog records related to Project. Click to add new Backlog record. Click to add new Task. Click and :
- select Set All Completed to change the status of all related Backlog records to Completed.
- select Assign Group to assign the group to all related Backlog records.
- select Remove Group to remove the group from all related Backlog records.
- Projects: indicates all Projects related to particular Contact. Click to add new Project and fill information.
- Opportunities: indicates all Opportunities related to particular Contact. Click to add new Opportunity and fill information.
- Leads: indicates all Leads related to particular Contact. Click to add new Lead and fill information.
- Campaigns: indicates all Campaigns related to particular Contact. Click to add new Campaign and fill information.
- Activity participants: indicates activities and participants that participated in a particular activity, duration and price of the activity. This functionality is designed for training companies.
- Revisions: allows seeing the history of actions taken with the Contact.
- Groups: allows grouping Contacts according to types determined (list is taken from Settings → Groups).
5. Available navigation buttons:
- Add new: is used to create new Contact.
- To list: is used to go to the list of Contacts.
6. Available navigation buttons:
- Data export: is used to contact data export to XML, JSON and PDF format.
- Forget: is used to forget contact.
Create new Contact
To create new Contact follow these steps:
1. Go to Sales → Contacts.
2. In the list of Contacts click .
3. Fill in fields in tab General:
- Name: indicates name of the Contact.
- Birthday: indicates birthday of the Contact.
- Do not contact: when parameter set ON, the contact does not receive the information to be sent.
- Owner: indicates who will be responsible and accountable for this Contact (list is taken from Settings → Users). Field is filled automatically with User’s who is creating new Contact name.
- Mobile, Phone, Email, Country, City, Street address, Post code: Contact’s contact information and address.
4. Click Save.
Add contact information
To add contact information follow these steps:
1. In tab Communications click .
2. Choose Account to which communication is related (this is useful if Contact is assigned to several Accounts), type of communication, fill in information and click Save.
Assign Account the Contact is related with
To assign Account the Contact is related with follow these steps:
1. In tab Accounts click and select Assign.
2. Fill in information about Contact and Account relation:
- Account: conduct search of a related Account.
- Position: Contacts’ position in a company.
- Status: Contact’s status in a company.
- Primary contact: turn ON if Contact is primary contact person of the Account.
- Main company: turn ON if Account is main Contact’s company.
3. Click Save.
If Account was not found while conducting Account’s search, follow these steps to assign Account the Contact is related to:
1. In tab Accounts click .
2. Fill in Account information, Contact position and Communications.
3. Click Save.
Assign Contact to Campaign related to sales
Perform actions in the list of Contacts
1. As in all lists, you can work with Contacts by using standard functionality buttons: filter Contacts, add new Contact, change table properties, search Contact, narrow or extend information viewable in table cells, edit or add additional information to the Contact, delete Contact from the list.
2. It is possible to perform actions with Contacts in the list without opening the entries. After selecting single or multiple Contacts by marking lines or selecting all Contacts by clicking button available actions are:
- Export records: is used to export selected Contacts to MS Excel file.
- Assign to Campaign: is used to assign selected Contacts to a Campaign.
- Remove from Campaign: is used to remove selected Contacts from Campaign.
- Set Owner: is used to assign new Owner to selected Contacts.
- Set Groups: is used to set up a group for selected Contacts.