Navigation: Tools → Issues
Issue is an important problem or difficulty to be taken in mind that creates questions to be solved.
Review Issue form
1. General information about Issue is provided in tab General. You have to fill in this information when creating new Issue.
2. In tab Media it is possible to attach files. Click Select Files or do Drag & Drop.
3. In tab Notes it is possible to leave notes. Click Add note to create new note.
4. Available Info Tabs:
- Gantt: provides possibility to plan subactivities by adding Project activities and milestones and defining dependencies between them, and to follow up on Activities related to the Issue progress. This tab shows only Activities related to particular Issue. To review Gantt chart Activity has to be selected.
- Tasks: allows creating and managing tasks of various types related to the Issue. Click to add new Task or to generate Tasks from a template.
- Process: allows initiating processes and seeing the progress of initiated processes. Click to generate Tasks from a template. If multiple processes are running, you can cancel active processes with Cancel all at the same time, .
- Backlog: allows seeing and creating backlog records related to Particular Risk. Click to add new Backlog record. Click to add new Task. Click and :
- select Set All Completed to change the status of all related Backlog records to Completed.
- select Assign Group to assign the group to all related Backlog records.
- select Remove Group to remove the group from all related Backlog records.
- Mail: allows seeing, creating and assigning related emails. Click to create new email. Click to assign emails.
- Relations: allows seeing entities related to the Issue.
- Triggers: allows seeing and creating task process triggers related to the Issue. Click to add new Process Trigger record.
- Groups: allows grouping Issues according to types determined (list is taken from Settings → Groups).
- Revisions: allows seeing the history of actions taken with the Issue.
- Rights: allows setting rights for users relevant to the Issue.
5. Available navigation buttons:
- Add new: is used to create new Issue.
- To list: is used to go to the list of Issues.
Create new Issue
To create new Issue follow these steps:
1. Go to Tools → Issues and click or go to tab Issues in the form of the related object (Project, Activity) and click .
2. Fill in fields in tab General:
- Title: shortly indicates about the Issue raised.
- Status: indicates of actions taken to solve the Issue.
- Priority: indicates the priority of solving particular Issue among all the other Issues.
- Date raised: indicates date when particular Issue is raised.
- Planned start: indicates date when will planned start the issue.
- Account: indicates to what Account Issue is related.
- Project: indicates to what Project Issue is related. Only active Projects are available.
- Activity: indicates to what Activity Issue is related. Only active Activities are available.
- Owner: indicates who is responsible for the Issue and related activities.
3. Click Save.
Create Task related to Issue
Generate a set of Tasks related to Issue (initiate Process)
It is possible to generate a set of Tasks related to Issue from a template (initiate a predefined process). To generate a set of Tasks related to Issue follow these steps:
- In tab Tasks click and select Process or in tab Process click .
- Select process template from the drop-down menu (list is taken from Settings → Processes).
- Define date when process should start / finish.
- Define date type: Start – First Task of the process will start on the indicated date, Finish – dates of the process Tasks will be defined so that the process would end on the indicated date. Important: there is a possibility to define process finish date only if process does not have decision tasks.
- Active Update dates option automatically updates tasks dates when changes in process task planned dates are made.
- Click Save.
In tab Process it is possible to review the progress of initiated processes and number of Not Started, In Progress, Waiting, Done and Cancelled Tasks. There is also a possibility to cancel a process in this tab. After canceling a process, all not started and in progress tasks will be canceled.
Set rights for users relevant to the Issue
Perform actions in the list of Issues
1. As in all lists, you can work with Issues by using standard functionality buttons: filter Issues, add new Issue, change table properties, search Issues, narrow or extend information viewable in table cells, edit or add additional information to the Issue, delete Issue from the list.
2. It is possible to see how many related Not Started, In Progress, Waiting, Done or Cancelled tasks Issue has.
3. It is possible to perform actions with Issues in the list without opening the entries. After selecting single or multiple Issues by marking lines or selecting all Issues by clicking button available actions are:
- Export records: is used to export the list of selected Issues to MS Excel file.
- Assign Rights: is used to assign rights to selected issues.
- Remove Rights: is used to remove rights to selected issues.
- Set Status: is used to set status of the selected Issues.
- Set Priority: is used to set priority of the selected Issues.
- Set Owner: is used to assign new Owner to selected Issues.
- Set Groups: used to assign a group to selected Issues.
- Create Task: is used to create new Task related to selected Issues. In case several Issues are selected several Tasks will be created.
- Generate Report: is used to generate report of the selected Issues which includes basic Issues’ information and notes.