Navigation: Settings → Groups
Used for creating new groups of Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, Contract, Knowledge Management, Risk, Incident, Problem, Issue, Change request, Media. Groups can be used to simplify view of various tables using Filter → available Group functionality, easily create audience for Campaign, etc.
1. Categories for which it is possible to create groups are provided on the right.
2. Groups (parent groups and subgroups) available for selected category are provided on the left.
3. Multiple parent groups can be created for single category. Click to create new parent group. There is a possibility to create new Group when assigning record to a group.
4. Multiple subgroups can be created for single parent group. Click to create new subgroup.
5. Click to edit a group.
6. Click to delete a group from list. Note: it is possible to delete only groups that do not have any subgroups.
Create new parent group
To create new parent group follow these steps:
1. Open the interested category from the list on the right.
2. Click button to create new parent group.
3. Fill in the name of the parent group, choose its parent.
4. Click Save.
Create new subgroup
To create new subgroup related to parent group follow these steps:
1. Click button in the parent group line to create new subgroup.
2. Fill in the name of the parent group, parent is filled in automatically.
3. Click Save.
Create new group when assigning record to a group
To create new Group when assigning record to a group in a record form or list:
1. Click Create Group.
2. Fill name of the group.
3. Group saved automatically when click anywhere.
4. Click to create subgroup of parent group.